- Banzai Chicks Craig Horner Celebrity Endorsement and eFreesia Partnership
- New T-shirts Modelled by Roselynn Salvage
- Finally…Adventures in Lip Balm 2 and New T-shirt Designs (published Feb 14)
- Embedding WordPress into Your Existing Website (originally published Feb 4)
- Banzai Chicks New Website Launched!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I got my new Banzai Chicks screen printed t-shirts printed! They were printed by 3nuts here in Las Vegas and they did a top notch job! Here is there website if you need to get shirts done. They are modeled … Continue reading
If you were following my initial concept of producing Banzai Chicks Lip Balm, this is how it turned out. My sister, Annie, volunteered to make the lip balm using all organic ingredients. She had bought a $400 distiller to make … Continue reading
So Monday night, I actually went to a Las Vegas WordPress meet up. I didn’t know how powerful WordPress was. Every time you make a blog entry, WordPress sends information about your blog to all the search engines. Coupled with … Continue reading